Τετάρτη 5 Μαΐου 2010

ANDREYA TRIANA / FLYING LOTUS - Lost Where I Belong

ANDREYA TRIANA / FLYING LOTUS - Lost Where I Belong: "150

ANDREYA TRIANA / FLYING LOTUS
Lost Where I Belong
Ninja Tune
BEATS / DOWNTEMPO / WONKY
12'

Fresh from an appearance on their brilliant 'Eyesdown', Andreya Triana hooks up with Bonobo again for 'Lost Where I Belong' this time omitting the original and jumping straight to the killer Flying Lotus remixes. Andreya's vocals are always best suited to tracks with an Afro-Latin leaning, previously gracing well loved music from Theo Parrish, Mr Scruff and Flying Lotus - most notably on Flylo's career defining 'Tea Leaf Dancers' . With 'Lost Where I Belong' she's in her element circulating honeyed tones over Flying Lotus' bed of angelic harps and vintage strings to somewhere truly magical. Lovely yah.
"



Read full review of Lost Where I Belong - Andreya Triana / Flying Lotus on Boomkat.com ©